KX2 Development helps its clients develop and commercialize best in class technologies for renewables, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and consumer products. Our Process Development division is based in Houston, Texas and the Pilot Plant facility is based in Pune, India. Our world-class team includes chemists, chemical engineers, technologists, scale-up specialists, fabricators, and seasoned business leadership.
Job Opportunities Process Engineering
Process Engineer (India)
There is an immediate opening for a Process Engineer for our Technology R&D Program. Process Engineers are involved in reaction engineering, design, simulation, scale-up and piloting of new process concepts. Candidate must be milestone driven, ability to be self-managing and task focused. Willingness and ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced company is necessary. The job opening is in Pune (Maharashtra) for a Texas based company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Flowsheet development, analysis and interpretation of laboratory and pilot data-
- Equipment design with implementation, and economic analysis-
- Participate in developing new technologies and leveraging existing technologies-
- Participate and make significant contributions in scale-up and piloting activities-
- Supervise and participate in pilot plant operation-
- Coordinate with organizations for feed supply, effluent treatment/disposal and authorities for permitting during scale-up activity-
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary technical groups and exhibiting strong teamwork and communication skills-
- Participate in technology commercialization effort-
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge of process design, process control, modeling, reactor and separation system design, optimization
- Experience in designing, installing and operating lab/pilot scale setups is desirable
- Strong interest in teamwork, motivated, and demonstrated leadership aptitude is important
Additional skills desired:
Process simulation in Aspen, Hysys; Other programming skills desirable e.g., Fortran, VB, MATLAB, etc.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Join our mailing list to get the latest news & events.